Check your settings
You can get email and texts from your teammates!
Updated Monday February 5, 2018 by Admin.
I wanted to take a moment to let you know about the default settings in the website and give you a chance to set them the way you would like.
By default, your email address and phone number will be visible to you team mates on the TeamWall page. While most are ok with this, some may not be and now is your chance to edit the settings.
- Go to our site: https://texaslacrosse.siplay.com (this is where the schedules, rosters, and scores will be)
- Click on the green login button to log in with your email address
- In the Account Options box, click on Account Settings
- Click on your name to see your account information.
- Click on Edit in the Adult Options box
- Scroll down and you will see on the right check boxes of info you can share with your team. Check/uncheck as you see fit. You will still get emails and texts if you uncheck them.
- Scroll to the bottom and hit save.
- Scroll down and click done
- In the account options is the mobile settings. This is where you can configure or disable texting
- Enable texting if you want our site to text you any updates or alerts (like field closings or game time changes)
There are some great features on the team wall including an app for your phone in the Apple/Google stores.